Tree Care Services
Emergency Tree Service
Emergency Tree Service
Emergency tree services are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Please phone Field Operations directly at (916) 997-4225. As an emergency tree service provider, we work directly with insurance companies to take the hassle out of an already stressful situation.
The decision to remove a tree can often times be a difficult one. Our Certified Arborist can help in assessing the integrity of the tree from the roots to the upper crown. Whether your tree is hazardous, damaging property, or you're making a landscape improvement, our professional staff is prepared with the proper knowledge and equipment to perform a safe and efficient removal.
Knowledge of the tree species and its genetic predisposition is essential to proper pruning. Our Certified Arborist can evaluate your pruning needs according to the season and the work to be done.
- Crown clean out consists of removing dead, broken and diseased branches. Disease, insects and decay are controlled through this process.
- Raising or lifting the lower crown is often needed in order to provide clearance for pedestrians, vehicles, buildings and various other reasons.
- Topping is destructive and done out of ignorance creating a potentially hazardous tree in the future. Let's reduce the crown instead.
- Crown reduction is the process of selecting larger, longer branches and removing them in favor of shorter, smaller branches at a lower level. This process will decrease both height and/or width without damaging the tree.
- Cabling and bracing are methods by which a structurally deficient tree can be surgically repaired by the proper installation of supporting hardware.
- Stump removal is achieved by mechanical means using a stump grinder. A stump grinder is a high powered machine with carbide teeth on a rotating steel wheel. Upon the safe removal of your tree or shrub, we can provide our stump grinding service. Grinding to a depth of 6-8 inches below grade generally eliminates the stump portion of your tree. Additional root grinding of visible surface roots can be provided as well.
A Better Tree Services' Certified Arborist is available for consulting, arborist reports, complete tree inventory reports and tree permitting.